Machine Finish – Cutter marks from the CNC Machining process will be present. It suits to all common materials, such as aluminum, steel, brass, stainless steel, titanium, plastics, etc.
Anodizing – The process by which aluminum and its alloys form an anodized film on aluminum products (anodes) under the action of impressed current under the appropriate electrolyte and specific process conditions.
1. Improve the abrasion resistance of aluminum;
2. Increased corrosion resistance;
3. Insulate aluminum.
Sand Blasting – The process of cleaning and coarsening the substrate surface by the impact of high-speed sand flow. Mainly suits to common metals and plastics, such as aluminum, steel, stainless steel, brass, ABS, etc.
1. Improve the mechanical properties of the workpiece surface;
2. Improve the fatigue resistance of the workpiece;
3. Increases the adhesion between it and the coating.
Polishing – The use of mechanical, chemical or electrochemical action, the workpiece surface roughness reduction, in order to obtain a bright, flat surface processing method. The use of polishing tools and abrasive particles or other polishing media on the workpiece surface modification processing. Suits to mainly metals, such as aluminum, steel, stainless steel, brass, etc.
1. Remove surface scratches and burrs;
2. Improve workpiece surface finish;
Powder coating – To spray the powder coating onto the surface of the workpiece with powder spraying equipment. Under the action of static electricity, the powder will evenly adsorb on the surface of the workpiece and form a powder coating. Powder coating after high temperature baking leveling solidification into different effects of the final coating. Suits to main metals, such as aluminum, steel, stainless steel, brass, etc.
1. Reduce pollution to the environment;
2. Save surface treatment cost;
3. Energy saving
Brushing – Is a kind of surface treatment method which forms lines on the workpiece surface by grinding products and plays a decorative effect. Suits to mainly metals, such as aluminum, steel, stainless steel, brass, titanium, etc.
1. Make the metal surface obtain non-mirror metallic luster;
2. Cover up the production of mechanical lines and mold defects;
Electroplating – Is the process of plating a thin layer of other metals or alloys on the surface of some metals by using the principle of electrolysis. Common electroplating types including Zinc plating, Nickel plating, Chrome plating, Gold plating, Silver plating, etc. Suits to main metals, such as aluminum, steel, stainless steel, brass, titanium, etc.
1. Prevent metal oxidation;
2. Improve wear resistance, electrical conductivity, reflection, corrosion resistance;
3. Make the surface beautiful.